skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Laiho
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Summertime
Yesterday clocks were changed to summertime. So did the weather too - almost 15 degrees Centigrade. I trimmed the appletrees.
Now the local time is 08.25 ( Monday)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Headquarters
Keskitalo
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(11)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(12)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(61)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(15)
▼
March
(10)
April Fool ?This morning my Jetta started smoothly...
First 1000 kilometres OKJetta has worked nice the ...
SummertimeYesterday clocks were changed to summer...
Yesterday the smoke value of Jetta diesel was meas...
Cold starting Jetta succeeded nice - temperature w...
I try to give the link to my homepage www.ekolaiho...
Today I started to use cold pressed canola oil as...
We had our Parliament election last Sunday. It we...
I decided to write in English in this blog and i...
Starting this blogLocal time is 22.03 in the evening.
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
About Me
väinö laiho
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment